.

.

24.1.14

Books and Coffee- A Review of 62 Blog Posts to Overcome Bloggers Block!

 
 
When a young lady that I mentor asked me to take a look at one of her projects, I was initially hesitant.
 
I like her. I wasn't sure I'd like her book.
 
And let's just say that my reputation for being brutally honest has bruised a few egos, and sometimes causes as much "static" as a load of fresh laundry straight out of the dryer.
In fact, in the past, I have declined the opportunity to critique other creatives' poems, books, products, ---------fill in the blank, to avoid potentially "sticky" situations.

But here, I admit that I was pleasantly surprised.
I wasn't quite sure as to the necessity of the book; thinking that a lot of it could probably be found on the Internet for free. Hello?

Yet, upon reading it, I could see how useful it had the potential of actually being.
62 Blog Posts to Overcome Bloggers Block is the ultimate resource to generating ideas that could generate a healthy following and a healthy bank account for today's blogger, if applied properly.

It's the equivalent of being "schooled"--minus the commute, college loans, and pop quizzes.

You'll find:
  • More than 5 dozen interesting, informative blog posts to help break through your "blog fog"
  • Visual examples of various categories to help implement the suggestions
  • Expertise provided by "top dog" bloggers who  have cult-like followings
  • Easy to understand instructions   
  • ...And more!

If you'd like to make 2014 a year to reach greater heights, and take your blogging to the next level, I highly recommend this great reference guide.

To learn more, visit:
http://www.overcomingbloggersblock.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment


Let us help you grow into the writer you were meant to be.


Jennifer Brown Banks---Manager of Operations



Announcements & Updates...

Share your calls for submissions, success stories, writing related news.

Dr. Serena Wadhwa joins the Coffeehouse team
of instructors!


Coffeehouse is now on Twitter! Be sure to connect with us to get the latest, up-to-the-minute happenings and find out what's brewing.


Check us out @http://Twitter.com/coffeehse4write